We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

I can not enter the lobbies

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
xavi2005

I can not enter the lobbies

Postby xavi2005 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello, after putting my username and password on the game server I click on "enter lobbies", then hang on "now loading" and a blue box with Japanese letters and a button that says "ok" ", When I click and go back to the server start to re-enter the username and password, how can I enter the lobbies?

I am using the emulator pcsx2 1.4.0

PD: I use google traductor, sorry.

rantor60

Re: I can not enter the lobbies

Postby rantor60 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:43 pm

mhh i had this a looong time ago ...i reinstalled pcsx2

StephenL

Postby StephenL » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:28 am

Online gaming is fun but it only lack this quality that if servers get down due to any reason, all users suffer. Thanks for this forum, though.and i would like to share this discussion with my friends for Essaytigers reviews for better understanding and clear discussion.

LuisJames

Postby LuisJames » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:32 pm

The benefits of an Objective C application also include executor memory: different compilers can convert Objective C encoding into static code exploration. Using the handy Objective C language, a software engineer can certainly move charts and records around. Currently, due to the emotional development of new creative achievements in the IT world, Objective C competes strongly with Swift. However, according to a 2019 Stack Overflow survey, 4.8% of participants said that promoting iOS with Objective C is the most honorable decision. There are several differences between Objective C and C++. First, they are contrasting in design: both have object highlighting, but Objective C works in conjunction with Smalltalk to report points of interest. Second, unlike C++, Objective C does not allow inheritance. Third, a significant and impressive difference is that Objective C has different constructs and classes, whereas in C++ they deal with something similar. C++ has static composition, Objective C has dynamic composition. Similarly, they operate with different licenses and have different logical administrators>> important source
This AI-powered tool provides students with a wide range of resources and reference materials, read full info on https://www.geekandnerd.org/textero-ai/, allowing them to conduct thorough research and gather relevant information for their essays.

EXP

Postby EXP » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:07 pm

Sometimes the servers go down. They eventually come back up when the admins restart the servers.
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

Return to “Introduction”