We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

How Do I Get the Game and Connect? Also, Hello!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
VigorMortis

How Do I Get the Game and Connect? Also, Hello!

Postby VigorMortis » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:00 am

I apologize if this has already been asked, but...
Hello! I am new and I have never played this game before. My friend saw a video speaking about how a group of fans made the game playable on a server, but I don't see any info about how to buy/download/get the game, or how to connect to the online server?
I love the Resident Evil series but I never got to play this one before, and have heard amazing things about it from my friends and they desperately want to see my reaction to this game.

I hope to figure this out or get help getting set up! I look forward to being a part of the community here :mrgreen:
Still can't figure out how to insert links to make my signature cool, so this is my signature instead.

Kais

Re: How Do I Get the Game and Connect? Also, Hello!

Postby Kais » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:06 pm

Open up youtube and search for "Super Easy Guide on How to Play Outbreak Online" the first result should be a 3 minute video with that title.
It shouldn't be hard at all if you use that.
Make me sad.
Make me mad.
Make me feel alright?

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:50 pm

We don't encourage piracy, so I would highly advise to purchase and rip the games yourself.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373744088050?e ... Swz8hhWbIZ

VigorMortis

Postby VigorMortis » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:02 pm

i got the game set up but when i try to play outbreak 1 it doesnt let me leave the bar, so im trying 2 now
Still can't figure out how to insert links to make my signature cool, so this is my signature instead.

VigorMortis

Postby VigorMortis » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:33 pm

I figured it out! I never got to get the first one working but I managed to set up an old copy of the game to my computer. i could only get 2 to work tho

EXP

Postby EXP » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:41 am

Welcome to the forum.
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

Return to “Introduction”