We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello fellow survivors

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Jvlivs

Hello fellow survivors

Postby Jvlivs » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:53 pm

Hi,
I've just known about the existence of this forum thanks to a random comment I've found on Youtube.
Can't say thank you enough to the guy who showed me this. So, here I am.

I actually need some help to set up everything from scratch to be able to play the game, which I would love to. Since Outbreak File #1 was out for PS2, I was too young to know how to play it with friends, and for years now it has been my remote and most wanted wish to play it with other people online.
Hopefully, I will manage to get it up and running to be able to play it, finally, as it was intended. :D

EXP

Re: Hello fellow survivors

Postby EXP » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:33 am

Welcome. Long live Outbreak.
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

hill73n

Re: Hello fellow survivors

Postby hill73n » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:36 am

Hi,
I've just known about the existence of this forum thanks to a random comment I've found on Youtube.
Can't say thank you enough to the guy who showed me this. So, here I am.

I actually need some help to set up everything from scratch to be able to play the game, which I would love to. Since Outbreak File #1 was out for PS2, I was too young to know how to play it with friends, and for years now it has been my remote and most wanted wish to play it with other people online.
Hopefully, I will manage to get it up and running to be able to play it, finally, as it was intended. :D
Welcome!

Join the obsrv discord and ask for help there.

Return to “Introduction”