We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

slapartist - Twitch Retro Streamer Needs Outbreak Players

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
slapartist

slapartist - Twitch Retro Streamer Needs Outbreak Players

Postby slapartist » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:43 am

It’s been years, but in finally back on Outbreak. With that being said, I’m a retro streamer on twitch. I have a great audience and only stream using original carts and discs only; no emulation. I’m looking to get some Outbreak players to do some live play through of Outbreak on my twitch channel. I would ask that we use my discord channel to communicate while we play. I think it’s important to inform you that I’m only speak English so any other language would be very difficult for me.

I stream NES, SNES, N64, Sega, Sega CD, GameCube, GBA, GBC, Game Boy, Sega Master System, PS1 and PS2.

My twitch.tv/slapartist channel.
And all my past streams are on YouTube.com/slapartist.
Join the discord here https://discord.gg/yUrWq5

Please feel free to message me on Discord. These play through will be live on Twitch and I look forward to playing Outbreak again!

Andershins

Re: slapartist - Twitch Retro Streamer Needs Outbreak Players

Postby Andershins » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:30 am

How come you don't want to play with people who are on emulator? Not sarcasm I am curious. Just to promote the original way to play the game?

alexevil

Postby alexevil » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:02 pm

How come you don't want to play with people who are on emulator? Not sarcasm I am curious. Just to promote the original way to play the game?
In some ways it makes sense to search for the original hardware to avoid disparity in load times and delay in rooms with multiple players due to their inconsistency.

slapartist

Postby slapartist » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:36 am

I will totally play with anyone that can play. Sorry if it came off that I didn't want to play with anyone using emulation. And I apologize for not responding sooner. Please join our discord so we can setup some Outbreak!

Keep the conversations going for offline streams by following slapartist's Discord page! https://discord.gg/2GbRVS5

slapartist

Postby slapartist » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:36 am

In some ways it makes sense to search for the original hardware to avoid disparity in load times and delay in rooms with multiple players due to their inconsistency.
I will totally play with anyone that can play. Sorry if it came off that I didn't want to play with anyone using emulation. And I apologize for not responding sooner. Please join our discord so we can setup some Outbreak!

Keep the conversations going for offline streams by following slapartist's Discord page! https://discord.gg/2GbRVS5

Return to “Introduction”