We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Newbie Lookin 4 other Newbies

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
FrankyP

Newbie Lookin 4 other Newbies

Postby FrankyP » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:47 am

Hey guys i am fairly new to the forms / outbreak and i am looking for other new people to play with
as most people i bump into and play with are vetrans and they do everything with ease and kinda
ruin the fun / challenge / struggle for me and i want to play with other people who are new so we
can survive together!!

If you wana team up add me on discord my name is = FrankyP#1241

Cya ingame!

ratserif

Re: Newbie Lookin 4 other Newbies

Postby ratserif » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:21 pm

Welcome =)

RipRavage

Postby RipRavage » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:56 am

You really shouldn't overlook the value of the lessons playing with some of the veterans on here can give you. You should consider talking to the people you play with in the chatbox and letting them know you want to do some of the major objectives of each scenario or that you want them to show you how the scenario progresses. I know it can be frustrating to end up twittling your fingers in a round with a speed runner while they jet through the level, but there are some hard scenarios on here which require teamwork and have some really important dos and donts if you want to survive them, and the experienced players on here can help you to learn those ropes.

hill73n

Postby hill73n » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:13 pm

Welcome!

And yes i agree with RipRavage. I am no expert, but always happy to help out new players. If you want to work things out yourself then just play a few offline or online games by yourself first...Or just let people know in the obsrv chat that you want to work things out yourself but would like some backup. There are several members who would be happy to help you out by simply covering your ass or indicating to you what to do next if you get stuck or lost. Use the Adlib button (default = square) to get clues from your character about the room you are in or the file you are reading or the room the cursor is on in the Map screen ;).

Anyway, the offer is there, but up to you...

Either way hope you have a blast playing :)

Steve_Burnside

Postby Steve_Burnside » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:15 pm

i am new as well downloading it today as i just beat re3

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:29 am

Piracy is against the rules.

Return to “Introduction”