We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Ratserif - new player

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
ratserif

Ratserif - new player

Postby ratserif » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:39 am

Hello everyone,

Thank you for making his fan-server, I alway want to play this game on online.

I'm 28, i'm very happy to join obsrv.org and his community.

I'm searching for noob player outbreak file 1 for starting a chapter.

Ratserif.

Neoplasmic

Re: Ratserif - new player

Postby Neoplasmic » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:37 pm

I asked for the pile of 90 handgun rounds and you didnt give it to me while i was playing as Kevin in Desperate Times which ended up as you being dead, i certainly hope you are not a troll.

Coji

Postby Coji » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:32 pm

I asked for the pile of 90 handgun rounds and you didnt give it to me while i was playing as Kevin in Desperate Times which ended up as you being dead, i certainly hope you are not a troll.

You're calling out a new player who openly said he is as such. Get over yourself.

SHUTUPIts7Dust

Postby SHUTUPIts7Dust » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:46 pm

Welcome to the server! Enjoy freshly made pancakes just for you! You'll pick up on things quickly, so don't get disgruntled by others! It's a learning experience every game!

Neoplasmic

Postby Neoplasmic » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:15 am

You're calling out a new player who openly said he is as such. Get over yourself.
You're right, at this point who cares, it's impossible for mods to deal with trolls unless someone blocks them, cheating is another story

Neoplasmic

Postby Neoplasmic » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:27 am

That said joining VH games is not reccomended if you are new and i wouldn't join if i were.

ratserif

Postby ratserif » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:27 am

Thanks everyone :). Cool SHUTUPIts7DustI I like pancake.

To be honest I need practice, I never play VH before here (Didnt see it's was VH, a player tell me to press R1 if I join for check the difficulty in the future).

It's was my first game in Desperate times (in my life and online mode). I wasnt ready for the gaz time in DT.

I was dead before I get something to exchange with my team mate.

Ratserif.

Yubari

Postby Yubari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:08 pm

Hi ratserif, welcome.

Neoplasmic

Postby Neoplasmic » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:46 pm

By the way, that's funny coming from you, considering you blocked me because i'm Alyssaprimp's friend or something along those lines, sounds like it's you that needs to get over it.

KuriKurisataru

Postby KuriKurisataru » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:46 am

By the way, that's funny coming from you, considering you blocked me because i'm Alyssaprimp's friend or something along those lines, sounds like it's you that needs to get over it.
Save the drama for your momma this thread isn't about you. Freakin gonna make the mods close down the topic cause you wanna reply to a 1month 2 week old comment in random hysteria.

Hello Ratserif! I don't come on too often but I don't mind playing with new friends. Sometimes it can be a little hard to tell between trolls and simply inexperienced people as neo Implied so dont take it personally if someone accuses you, just correct them. Even I make the mistake sometimes cause this game gets weird. Don't forget people who play vh tend to play faster than people at lower difficulties so it'll be hard to get a smooth chill game in vh sometimes. Check out the forums on tips for playing the game or ask for help whenever you need, this community is very helpful even if there's bantering and excitement.
have fun~
Kate, Regan, Laura (Mains), Etc (necessity)
Image viewtopic.php?f=9&p=39605#p39605

Neoplasmic

Postby Neoplasmic » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:42 am

Save the drama for your momma this thread isn't about you. Freakin gonna make the mods close down the topic cause you wanna reply to a 1month 2 week old comment in random hysteria.

Hello Ratserif! I don't come on too often but I don't mind playing with new friends. Sometimes it can be a little hard to tell between trolls and simply inexperienced people as neo Implied so dont take it personally if someone accuses you, just correct them. Even I make the mistake sometimes cause this game gets weird. Don't forget people who play vh tend to play faster than people at lower difficulties so it'll be hard to get a smooth chill game in vh sometimes. Check out the forums on tips for playing the game or ask for help whenever you need, this community is very helpful even if there's bantering and excitement.
have fun~
Fair enough, but pointing the obvious.

RiZzO_420X

Postby RiZzO_420X » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:54 am

Someone needs to get over something in this thread obviously lol.

Welcome to Obsrv. =]
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Neoplasmic

Postby Neoplasmic » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:10 pm

Someone needs to get over something in this thread obviously lol.

Welcome to Obsrv. =]
Its me yeah, i need to get over it, sorry for ruining this thread, i had a bad day.

Return to “Introduction”