We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

hi all............even if later XD

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
merl1989

hi all............even if later XD

Postby merl1989 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:38 pm

hi everyone, is my first post in this forum, but, my registration it dates back to a year ago, sorry, but my old bad connection and my ps2 fat they have caused several problems for the connection to these servers.

Today, finally, I managed to make my first online game to re outbreak ,and, also, thanks the two people who have had the patience to participate with me (yes, I'm noob :-[ , and I do not play to outbreak for a long time).

I will start to do campaigns in normal difficulty (so as not to disturb the players more experienced), and then, little by little, go to higher levels

Who wants to join me is welcome ( hoping that someone will want to join me :'( )

byebye :mrgreen:

PS: sorry for my bad english

AssassinMan23

Re: hi all............even if later XD

Postby AssassinMan23 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:55 am

Welcome. I typically play the most challenging difficulties but there are others who enjoy playing just regular Normal mode. Hopefully you enjoy the server as much as we do. See you around.
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:40 am

hi everyone, is my first post in this forum, but, my registration it dates back to a year ago, sorry, but my old bad connection and my ps2 fat they have caused several problems for the connection to these servers.

Today, finally, I managed to make my first online game to re outbreak ,and, also, thanks the two people who have had the patience to participate with me (yes, I'm noob :-[ , and I do not play to outbreak for a long time).

I will start to do campaigns in normal difficulty (so as not to disturb the players more experienced), and then, little by little, go to higher levels

Who wants to join me is welcome ( hoping that someone will want to join me :'( )

Ok I'm fine with that I can join you anytime..I won't be annoyed if you join my vh games as long you don't get killed out there you can just watch of how we can do...
Anyways, welcome back.. :D

Natsu Dragneel

Postby Natsu Dragneel » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:25 am

Oh it's okay,some people have problems but eventually solve it anyway ,at least you made it back here ,it's nice to have more people playing with us here and btw Hello and welcome BACK to the board ^-^
#Killing,HelpingandDestroying 8)

Return to “Introduction”