We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

In it for the fanservice, observer tool be gone!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
can0fbepis

In it for the fanservice, observer tool be gone!

Postby can0fbepis » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:01 pm

Hi. I have played file 1 & 2 as a very young kid but never finished them. Playing again and so far only finished Js bar before my friends found the game to 'old' and left me to grind their battlepass games :rolleyes:
My discord is 'miji#3384
if you would like to lobby together, i'm Australian and own a mic.
Regular vets ...
no offense but I'm not looking to achieve good ranks, moreso experience the levels, characters and plot in a shared experience (if I lobby with the pros, 3/4 of the scenario is complete before I understand the objective :rolleyes:?

Would be keen to play sometime on normal or hard :?

Isles487

Re: In it for the fanservice, observer tool be gone!

Postby Isles487 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:35 am

Hi. I have played file 1 & 2 as a very young kid but never finished them. Playing again and so far only finished Js bar before my friends found the game to 'old' and left me to grind their battlepass games :rolleyes:
My discord is 'miji#3384
Regular vets ...
no offense but I'm not looking to achieve good ranks, moreso experience the levels, characters and plot in a shared experience (if I lobby with the pros, 3/4 of the scenario is complete before I understand the objective :rolleyes:?

Welcome aboard!

HippyTesla

Re: In it for the fanservice, observer tool be gone!

Postby HippyTesla » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:04 am

My discord is 'miji#3384
Regular vets ...

Haha, I totally get this. You should take your time, play on Normal or even Easy to get acquainted with the objectives and the flow of each scenario. If you see me online, I'll gladly play any difficulty at any pace.

Have fun!

Return to “Introduction”