We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Not new to Outbreak, but didn't get to improve online back in the day

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Raven.Magnus

Not new to Outbreak, but didn't get to improve online back in the day

Postby Raven.Magnus » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:26 am

Hiya, Raven here. You may also call me Mik. I've been playing RE since '98, RE 2 dual shock edition was my 1st game and Outbreak was one of my fave "spin offs." Not new to the game, but as the long winded topic says, never got a chance to improve online because my teammates sometimes carried me, bless them. When I got into it without any Bs (went through hell and high water connecting via PS2, pm me of you wanna hear that story, Lord) the servers weren't up for long. So, I'm a newb somewhat online since it's been YEARS since I've played online. I'm rusty and still trying to improve my timing. If you don't mind playing with a new member who's a little rusty, feel free to PM me. My younger sibling is on here too. We might co-op together from time to time.

Bisconian

Re: Not new to Outbreak, but didn't get to improve online back in the day

Postby Bisconian » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:32 pm

Im about to start relearning the game on PC. Have to get used to the controls. If you want to practice hit me up and ill let you know when i Can play next.

Return to “Introduction”