We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Looking For Friends to Game With!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
SpectreSunBro

Looking For Friends to Game With!

Postby SpectreSunBro » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:25 pm

Hello All!

I'm looking for some friendos to run some lobbies of Outbreak with. I'm a little on the experienced side but it's been so long as I may as well be new. Drop ya discords below and we'll get this goin!

Tazzvogan

Re: Looking For Friends to Game With!

Postby Tazzvogan » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:49 pm

hoje depois das 22h procuro amigos para jogar!!!

JoJoValentino

Postby JoJoValentino » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:28 pm

I've never played online back in the day because we didn't have high speed internet back in the day but always wanted to give this a go. If you are down to play with a total noob then yeah GoGoJoJo#8225

Tails0

Postby Tails0 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:58 am

i'm down to play but i'm currently having issues and need help i hope someone can on here my discord is Tails09(SnuggleBunS)#0676 .

EXP

Postby EXP » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:08 pm

Welcome to OBSR.
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

LuisJames

Postby LuisJames » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:44 am

Hello there guys, Im kinda new here, and also looking for a friends for playing together 8)
This AI-powered tool provides students with a wide range of resources and reference materials, read full info on https://www.geekandnerd.org/textero-ai/, allowing them to conduct thorough research and gather relevant information for their essays.

rickbeaver

Postby rickbeaver » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 am

Hello everyone, I'm Rick, and I'm new here! I'm excited to connect with fellow members and make some friends to enjoy playing games together! 😄🎮
https://www.perfectessaywriter.ai/ is an AI essay writing tool designed to assist students in crafting quality academic essays efficiently. It offers essay writer, citation, and paraphrasing tool that streamline the writing process.

Return to “Introduction”