We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

New to online and looking to host some games!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Jaded Lithium

New to online and looking to host some games!

Postby Jaded Lithium » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:31 pm

First of all hello and a big thank you to everyone who has given this game new life again. I love resident evil and haven't ever been able to play it with others.

I played the original back in the day but only ever beat it with the ai characters, still had fun though. So I'm back all these years later looking to relearn file 1 and finally play file 2. I just finished my first weekend playing and hosting a couple games and hope to do so again. I plan to start on easy or normal to get familiar with it all, so if you're a new player too, feel free to look for my name in the lobbies.

My discord is Jaded Lithium#4036 if you want to do some voice chatting too. Take care and have fun!

EXP

Re: New to online and looking to host some games!

Postby EXP » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:09 pm

Welcome. Have fun and enjoy Outbreak.
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

ayzal00

Re: New to online and looking to host some games!

Postby ayzal00 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:00 am

Hello, I am also new here. If you want to host games then you can get many ideas here. I suggest you the adventure gaming and racing platform with unlimited characters. You can try harem heroes mod apk if you want.

Return to “Introduction”