We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Just registered, hey there.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Julius3997

Just registered, hey there.

Postby Julius3997 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:35 pm

Hello, I am a fan of the original 3 resident evil games, I also faintly remember this game from watching an older relative playing a PlayStation 2 at my house in my youth. I have been working towards getting a retro system to play the original games. I already have great monitors for these kind of games but no system or games apart form a PC. I have a 20" panasonic cctv crt monitor with S-video and a Mitsubishi diamond plus 91 that I have been thinking of using with a dreamcast that looks great too. Recently I have fallen down the rabbit hole of outbreak file #1 & #2, I'm still unsure which avenue I will take of either emulation with a copy of the game or PS2 but I have had a look through this forum and the rules and I am excited to give this a go some point soon :mrgreen: . Thanks for maintaining this experience for slow pokes to the game like me :) haha

Siili

Re: Just registered, hey there.

Postby Siili » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:18 pm

Welcome! You can add me on discord (Teletappi), if you want another beginner playmate.

EXP

Re: Just registered, hey there.

Postby EXP » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:14 pm

Welcome to the boards.
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

Return to “Introduction”