We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Just wanted to introduce myself!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
MsWater

Just wanted to introduce myself!

Postby MsWater » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:28 am

Hi! My name is Tomi-Rose, I've been trying to play Outbreak online for years, but never got it to work until recently! I fell in love with the game over a decade ago and was sadly to late to the party to play it online the first time around, but I still had so much fun playing it by myself!!

Now that I've gotten it to work (Finally) I'm going to get my partner to play with me to so that he can experience it for the first time! Anyway, I'd also love to play with some other folks sometime as I'm a little rusty myself to as I haven't played through Outbreak since at least 2017 lol

Cindy is my main, she's always been my favourite as I feel like we have a lot in common and I just love her aesthetic, anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi and I'm excited to play online!

EXP

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself!

Postby EXP » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:03 pm

Good to hear you got the online working. Welcome back to the boards.
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

MsWater

Postby MsWater » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:06 am

Good to hear you got the online working. Welcome back to the boards.
Thank you! I’m excited to really get playing! Got my partner to play through Outbreak, and he didn’t quite understand the controls but is gonna play again! I’ll have to find some people who can actually play lol

Siili

Postby Siili » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:21 pm

Hello! I just got everything installed and im looking for other new players like myself. You can message me here or add me on discord (Teletappi), if you wanna play.

Return to “Introduction”