We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello~

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
HunnyBunny

Hello~

Postby HunnyBunny » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:11 am

I am elated, this is actually a real community. I played this game for 12 years, I played online when it first came out all the way until the servers shut down in 2008, since then I've been playing solo offline, and I heard about this community but never quite got around to joining. I'm a Cindy Main and I love both Outbreaks. I'm so happy this game has developed such a cult following, my heart goes out to everyone here. With your help a new remastered/remake of this game is possible. The support for these two games is overwhelming and undeniable. We keep Outbreak Alive, and ever since the servers shut down my heart has ached for it to come back and years later I am finally able to live my dream again of playing this magical game with everyone once more. The hours I pushed into this game is almost unholy, but it was so much fun because it played like classic RE.

Leonel

Re: Hello~

Postby Leonel » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:11 am

Tienes razón, es genial ver volar estos juegos nuevamente, por mi parte, estoy dispuesto a jugar con todos también
https://obsrv.org/banners/ub01/6I93TH.png
David decidió no pedir ayuda, ya que, según el, es un hombre de pocas palabras

EXP

Re: Hello~

Postby EXP » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:17 am

Welcome back. It's always great to see returning players from the console days.
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

Return to “Introduction”