We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

New online player

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Dagot

New online player

Postby Dagot » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:37 pm

Nice to meet you all it's been a long since I wanted to play File 2 online and as far as I've seen I have a few questions:

1. What's the difference between West Town and East Town?
2. Where's the best place to ask for a game? Over here or Discord? (If Discord, are lobbies free to use between players)
3. Is it usual to play on Hard mode?

My experiences are mostly from File 2 and I don't know if there's a meta to follow about the characters or the gameplay itself, I'd like to play even if I'll mostly die on the first games.

With that all said, nice to meet you all again. :mrgreen:

HanzoSeyaryu

Re: New online player

Postby HanzoSeyaryu » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:46 pm

1: In West town, you can host and join games at will. Most players in File#1 can be found here. East town is kinda like an Online Campaing mode, where you choose a caracter for the whole game.
2. I usually host my own rooms in File 1 and 2. Never used Discord so i can't answer this topic.....
3. Most players, from what i have seen, usually play on Very Hard , myself included.

Hope this helps a bit... :)

btw, English is not my main Language, so forgive me for any spelling mistakes

Dagot

Re: New online player

Postby Dagot » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:33 pm

1: In West town, you can host and join games at will. Most players in File#1 can be found here. East town is kinda like an Online Campaing mode, where you choose a caracter for the whole game.
2. I usually host my own rooms in File 1 and 2. Never used Discord so i can't answer this topic.....
3. Most players, from what i have seen, usually play on Very Hard , myself included.

Hope this helps a bit... :)

btw, English is not my main Language, so forgive me for any spelling mistakes
It does, so thanks a lot :)

Return to “Introduction”