We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

New member looking for friends to play through

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Illfain

New member looking for friends to play through

Postby Illfain » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:46 pm

Hey guys! I had and played these games back in the day and it was the pinnacle of my gaming experience when I was younger. After finding this site I literally jumped for joy.

I'm looking for friends to play through all scenarios in both games. My goal is to gain enough experience to be able to comfortably beat all scenarios on Very Hard.

If you're a fellow player who wants to join me, introduce yourself and let me know!

I'm looking forward to playing with you. :)

EsoEh

Re: New member looking for friends to play through

Postby EsoEh » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:00 am

yo whats going bro i used to play this when i was like 10yrs old. i fell in love with this game and just started playing this on my pc . im in the process of figuring out online play as you can see i have an online registration . hit me up if your still up to play . 224 219 3323 thats my phone number but text me n say something about outbreak cause my wife would get upset lol .

EsoEh

Postby EsoEh » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:03 am

hey if any one wants to play with me to text me your number and we could schedule a day to play cause i got school . i forgot most of this game so i would love to relive these memories!!!

Blackmore2323

Postby Blackmore2323 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:12 pm

Yall got discord? Always looking for new friends to play outbreak with. Discord : BlackMore#0226

Return to “Introduction”