We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Yo!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Cyn

Yo!

Postby Cyn » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:59 am

Hey, I used to play this a lot offline back in the day so it's great to see that this community is keeping this game alive in some form and I was very happy to play this game online for the first time (even if it was a few years since I played and I'm out of practice. lol)

Seriously though, this is awesome. If Capcom never brings this game back this isn't a terrible replacement. Props to the wonderful people who made it possible!

-Cyn

nestea341

Re: Yo!

Postby nestea341 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:03 am

Hi there,

Welcome to the community. I know right. Capcom has favoured remakes and pointless sequels like Resident Evil 7 & 8, which have nothing to do with virus and zombie outbreak. Back then, they claimed to be making Resident Evil Outbreak File 3 and they never did even though a lot of fans were anticipating it. Too bad I guess. Sometimes, life does not happened in the way we want.

Any time you want to talk. Please feel free to hit me up.

EXP

Re: Yo!

Postby EXP » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:21 am

Welcome back.
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

Return to “Introduction”