We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Newbie here

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
DamDariram

Newbie here

Postby DamDariram » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:24 am

Hello. This is Dam Dariram. I just bought a new laptop where playing RE Outbreak for PCSX2 works perfectly. I'm already a member here for a while but decided to do a late introduction.

I can do most of Outbreak 1's scenarios on very hard though I'm still struggling with the lag every now and then. I'm quite out of practice for Outbreak 2 though. I struggle even in normal difficulty.

Oh and if there are any GameFAQs users here who used to browse the Outbreak boards (usually the ones around there 16 years ago around 2004-2005), this is CuteKitten.
ID: https://obsrv.org/banners/ob02/APEFSM.png
When I mean "secret identity," I *mean* "secret identity."

EXP

Re: Newbie here

Postby EXP » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:28 am

Welcome. Good to have you back on the game.

I find it incredibly nostalgic that you used to browse the old Outbreak forums on GameFAQs. I also had an account and was active on that forum, along with other Outbreak related forums at the time. Time really does fly by. LOL
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

Return to “Introduction”