We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

First Time Back!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
SmokyMcBongWtr

First Time Back!

Postby SmokyMcBongWtr » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:57 pm

Used to play this as a kid, haven't since. Loved the Online, and wanting to play again it's not the same without actual people.

I can't remember every puzzle or all that you have to do, but love co-op and will try to help and re-figure stuff out if I have to. Probably going to stick to normal or hard atm, I do like difficulty but have to re-learn. If you feel comfortable with difficulty or know what to do; I don't mind playing a supportive role.

I normally play the original survivors, mainly David and Cindy; or George, Kevin and Jim. Feel free to message me here, I'm willing to add anyone on steam as well.

UnKn0wN

Re: First Time Back!

Postby UnKn0wN » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:43 am

Welcome back! :)
Playing with someone who know how to play and watching, is the best way to learn.
Use the chatbox or Discord here: https://discord.gg/XVpHrgS.

IcyCashmere

Re: First Time Back!

Postby IcyCashmere » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:27 am

I just got back to this game too! I was always curious about online play as a kid but I didn't own a ps2 adapter T_T

Would love to play with anyone and just run through the campaigns! It's so much more fun and intense with a full team

add me on discord ! @ToxicLychee#6922

Return to “Introduction”