We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

new player

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
amelia993

new player

Postby amelia993 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:12 pm

im a new resident evil outbreak player i like desparate times and elimation 1 the most and showdown 1. i always play on easy, and i still play on my ps2 every sunday. my id is dogitha in the online i have played some games online already and it is fun thanks. :geek: :~ i still dont know if your supposed to kill the aligator in wild things or not so i just leave it there.
yoko is my favourite she has 8 spaces and its very useful. cindy is my second favourite because she carrys alot of herbs and thats more useful to me because i get hit alot.

UnKn0wN

Re: new player

Postby UnKn0wN » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:04 pm

Welcome here!
If you want there is also Discord: https://discord.gg/XVpHrgS.
Most game are on Very Hard, but there are quite a few new players who playe Easy/Normal. :)

amelia993

Postby amelia993 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:48 pm

thanks i did play very hard once i was struggling a little bit and then they spam your name with no at the end, i was upset by the end of the game and didnt want to play. its a very rare ocasion you get to play easy mode. i sit at the screen for 2 hours waiting for an easy and its just v.h lobbys. :-[

i mostly play offline now because people are taking this game far too seriously on very hard well the games i joined anyway. i know the easy puzzles so i play easy. the players are nicer in the easier modes from my observations. trying to unlock all the characters on ps2 version and its not going so well. but i have unlocked kathy and she is good.

the ps2 version is the best, i love outbreak so much and only played online last month. im a decent player in easy mode atleast. im still learning.

Hallifex

Postby Hallifex » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:14 pm

Hi maybe we could team up? What time zone are you and when are you usually online? I'm US central.

Would you be willing to play on normal difficulty?

I'm a pretty new player but I enjoy a little bit of difficulty, especially going through a scenario for a first time.

Steam/discord: Ravnall

amelia993

Postby amelia993 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:26 pm

im in uk time zone i can play on normal im on in the evening and mornings. i dont know how to play end of the road. or decisions decisions. im always hosting games no one ever joins. feel free to join or i join any easy/normal game i find but its so rare these days. if i find your game i will make sure to join. thanks for your kind reply. :)
although i dont know how to get the electric back on in wild things lol i never completed that one above easy. ive even done desparate times on hard before, im not too bad a player i just dont like it so difficult i get frustated with it. playing on very hard and going into danger after one hit is not fun.
i know the all passcodes for the hive from memory. i dont know how to play hellfire either because although i think the level design is really cool its layout was too confusing for me.

Hallifex

Postby Hallifex » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:06 pm

Around now is usually the time I get home. So around this time of evening I'll try checking the servers. I imagine it's pretty late now over there.

My id tag on outbreak is Hallifex

EXP

Postby EXP » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:04 pm

Welcome to the boards.
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

Return to “Introduction”