We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

New player here!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Byrd94

New player here!

Postby Byrd94 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:30 pm

Hello all, looking for some help in setting up the game here and would love to get a group going of some other new players that have never experienced the game before to get that real resident evil feel going. Any help is much appreciated

Peachio

Re: New player here!

Postby Peachio » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:41 am

Hi! I’m new too but I used to play all the time when the game released. However, it’s been so long I forgot what to do/how to play so I’m playing offline for the time being. I’m definitely just like a new player tho and looking to play on easy/normal to learn the ropes again. I don’t know how to set the game up for you because my husband set it up for me, but if you get online I’d love to play with you!

orangie

Re: New player here!

Postby orangie » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:00 pm

Hi! I’m new too but I used to play all the time when the game released. However, it’s been so long I forgot what to do/how to play so I’m playing offline for the time being. I’m definitely just like a new player tho and looking to play on easy/normal to learn the ropes again. I don’t know how to set the game up for you because my husband set it up for me, but if you get online I’d love to play with you!
I can help with teaching you in easy and normal modes... while I am not a novice and have played outbreak for over a decade.. I know outbreak for its offline play and AI characters... and playing it in lonewolf mode... so I basically got used to playing it in the easy and normal modes...... online play is something very new to me... so its a learning experience for me as well...
I actually do not like hard and very hard modes... and I do not see the point in just running through the level. As you'll find a lot of people do. I like to take my time and explore the levels and see every nook and crany of what the developers of the game did... so I figure this would also help with novice players... so if you're interested I go by orangie and I'd love to play outbreak!!

Return to “Introduction”