We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi guys how do I get started ?

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
SaKredArk

Hi guys how do I get started ?

Postby SaKredArk » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:34 am

I really enjoy outbreak and seeing how others could play it, I was wondering if i could to so if someone could help me step by step to play then that would surely make my day :)

blackcat

Re: Hi guys how do I get started ?

Postby blackcat » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:13 am

If you wanna set outbreak on Emulator, then this is a good place to start:

> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4099

I decided to include the HDD set up just in case :
> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3848

hill73n

Postby hill73n » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:00 am

I really enjoy outbreak and seeing how others could play it, I was wondering if i could to so if someone could help me step by step to play then that would surely make my day :)
Best suggestion is join the Official obsrv Discord server (link is here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5412) and ask there. Might be able to have someone talk you through it in Voice Chat while you stream what you are doing.

I'm happy to help if i'm available ;) .

Good luck and hope you enjoy OB online and the spirit of cooperation.

Isles487

Postby Isles487 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:59 pm

Hey, we put up pretty much all the information you could need at https://obsrv.org/wiki/, including setup guides. Check it out!

yayox67589

Postby yayox67589 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:59 am

Outbreak is a blast! It's awesome you're interested in joining the fun. The good news is there's no super complicated setup. I can walk you through the basics step-by-step to get you started blasting zombies with the rest of UK best dissertation writing services. Let me know if you're playing on PC or console, and we can go from there!

Return to “Introduction”