We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi guys. New here.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
RoyalHyena

Hi guys. New here.

Postby RoyalHyena » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:29 pm

Just got the emulator up and running on my PC and looking to play some games.
I've played the Outbreak series for years but only offline on the PS2. I recently got a new PC set up and thought I'd look into trying out the online.
If there's anyone up for playing, let me know. :)

Looking to join the Discord as well. Is there a link to join?

KuroKage

Re: Hi guys. New here.

Postby KuroKage » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:20 pm

Hi! I'm new here too.
I have played "Re Outbreak file 2" online for a long time on ps2 but now I can't remember anything after years since the closure of the capcom servers. If it doesn't bother you to play with a beginner who wants to go back to being an expert as before, I'm available. ;)

RoyalHyena

Postby RoyalHyena » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:29 pm

Sure. :)

Not quite sure how you join a specific members game on the server yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

KuroKage

Postby KuroKage » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:27 pm

Perfect!
My handle name is Kurokage. :)

We also have to decide what game we want to play if "Outbreak file 1" or "file 2" and then choose a day and a hour.
About my timezone, I live in Europe.

Maybe it's better to agree on when to meet us because it seems that there aren't many people playing at the moment. Some hours ago, I tried to access the "Outbreak file 1" server to do a connection test but I didn't find anyone online. I was completely alone! :eek:

Maybe with the "Outbreak file 2" it's different and more people play it. I don't know yet.

Return to “Introduction”