We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

36%

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
gabriel360xd

36%

Postby gabriel360xd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:33 am

hola soy nuevo.... tengo un problema cuando quiero ingresar al online, se me queda en 36% cuando carga la pantalla cuando intento ingresar al network y no se como arreglarlo, le desactive el firewall y configure la BIOS de mi pcsx y nada sigue quedando parado en 36%

Hi, I'm new .... I have a problem when I want to access the online, I have 36% when I load the screen when I try to enter the network and I do not know how to fix it, I disable the firewall and configure the BIOS of my pcsx and nothing Still standing at 36%

Blackburn

Re: 36%

Postby Blackburn » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:03 am

You're attempting to login into File #2, right?

3.2-2 Já que ela possui três opções, vá e selecione a terceira, a última lá embaixo, você será redirecionado para uma tela de carregamento do seu jogo. [Se o jogo carregou completamente, vá para 3.3, se o jogo carregou, parou em 36% e voltou para 0% vá para 3.2-3]

3.2-3 Você chegou perto, mas temos um errinho bobo aqui, algo está consumindo sua internet, certifique-se de que não há downloads sendo feitos, vídeos sendo vistos ou programas de comunicação por voz em execução. O único programa que não buga a conexão dos Outbreaks e que pode ser usado para jogar e conversar por voz é o chat de voz do Steam.

http://residentevil.com.br/noticias/res ... eation-faq#

Something is "draining" your internet.
Happens to me time to time.
I solve this problem with a simple restart of my wireless connection from the PC (I turn it off and then on again).

litesi8352

Re: 36%

Postby litesi8352 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:29 am

To solve different problems means important time to sovle problems here on the page. If you are thinking essayhave helps you the most to increase your interest that is really perfect because a perfect new always showing you helping information.

Return to “Introduction”