We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello everybody.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
unisock

Hello everybody.

Postby unisock » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:19 pm

I'm a big Resident Evil fan, but I only ever played the first Outbreak game a couple of times back in the day, and never online. I didn't have an adapter at the time.

Decided to come here and introduce myself while I wait for my NTSC/J copies to arrive.
I guess the one thing to mention is that I don't know these games very well, so its almost an entirely new experience for me. I'm looking forward to experiencing and learning the games.

That being said, I'm glad to be here. Having read the FAQs and rules, I welcome any and all advice anyone has to give me.

Silver Gray

Re: Hello everybody.

Postby Silver Gray » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:06 am

A well done introduction. Welcome :-)

Natsu Dragneel

Postby Natsu Dragneel » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:55 am

Hello and welcome, dear new member! 8)
#Killing,HelpingandDestroying 8)

Leny

Postby Leny » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:56 am

Cindy Lennox

Postby Cindy Lennox » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:44 am

I'm a big Resident Evil fan, but I only ever played the first Outbreak game a couple of times back in the day, and never online. I didn't have an adapter at the time.

Decided to come here and introduce myself while I wait for my NTSC/J copies to arrive.
I guess the one thing to mention is that I don't know these games very well, so its almost an entirely new experience for me. I'm looking forward to experiencing and learning the games.

That being said, I'm glad to be here. Having read the FAQs and rules, I welcome any and all advice anyone has to give me.
Welcome to Raccoon City! :)

Return to “Introduction”