We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hey there!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
the_fog

Hey there!

Postby the_fog » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:24 am

I discussed the possibility of \"DM\" with Isles487. We both think that Outbreak is all about teamplay and surviving the horror but we can also understand that some people like that kind of gameplay. The friendly fire option was not in the packet captures I have, so I can\'t promise that this mode will ever be possible again. But if it comes back then it will definately be a separated area (\"VERSUS\") so people can play with other players sharing the same interest.

camjam

Hey there!

Postby camjam » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 am

I remember getting someone banned because that person kept killing others. He would purposely join just to attack players and cause them to die.

Whats funny is I met him about 5 years later again on Xbox Live. We were playing left 4 dead 2. Guess what? He does it still in that game. :P
In the words of Bunifa latifa halifa sharifa jackson...

"WHAT DID I DO?!?!"

the_fog

Hey there!

Postby the_fog » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:01 pm

If nothing else helps, banning is a possibility.

Xenobeagle

Hey there!

Postby Xenobeagle » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Ah true, I never really joined a match created for Deathmatch, just occasional guys I guess enjoyed coming into our realism servers and killing off their fellow survivors.
-The self has always been composed of 2 selves, the self which observes others, and the self which observes ones self.-

Isles487

Hey there!

Postby Isles487 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:57 pm

[quote="Christopher_Mcaleb"]
Ah true, I never really joined a match created for Deathmatch, just occasional guys I guess enjoyed coming into our realism servers and killing off their fellow survivors.
[/quote]

Those guys will be dealt with swiftly ;)

myabsolution

Hey there!

Postby myabsolution » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:49 am

Speaking of friendly fire. I did enjoy this guy\'s videos.

Prime example = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkQF_8huETA

This group of people on the japan server just messed around I think, shoving one another, hitting one another... Don\'t think these are TK\'ers per say, but just guys going for lols.

There are a few videos, they love to get to spots in the game where the camera is really close up, and strike poses.
Last edited by myabsolution on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
「ID: ADMIN3「Handle: Absolution「Platform: PS2 40GB HDD

Dchaps

Hey there!

Postby Dchaps » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:01 pm

[quote="myabsolution"]
Speaking of friendly fire. I did enjoy this guy\'s videos.

Prime example = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkQF_8huETA

This group of people on the japan server just messed around I think, shoving one another, hitting one another... Don\'t think these are TK\'ers per say, but just guys going for lols.

There are a few videos, they love to get to spots in the game where the camera is really close up, and strike poses.
[/quote]

you can change certain bytes in the RDT files where the camera data is located and make those close up spots all through the game, in any spot you want, theres also spots that control the cameras roll function and switch points, i never got a chance to try this online though

arhmn10

Re: Hey there!

Postby arhmn10 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:20 am

Cara Merawat Senar Gitar

Gitar adalah salah satu instrumen yang paling banyak digunakan di dunia, tapi sungguh sangat disayangkan bahwa banyak juga orang yang memiliki gitar hanya sekedar memiliki dan tidak mau merawatnya.

Agar gitar tetap menghasilkan suara yang baik, bagian gitar yang harus di rawat adalah senar. Senar yang terawat dengan baik tentunya akan bertahan lebih lama dan tidak mudah putus.

Sumber :
https://www.tanparagu.com

Return to “Introduction”