We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello. I'm new here...

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
qwqazxsw

Hello. I'm new here...

Postby qwqazxsw » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:35 am

Hi! I'm qwqazxsw. Today is my first day on Outbreak Server Resurrection. I had previously owned both Resident Evil Outbreak Files #1 and #2 on PlayStation 2. They're really some of the best games I've ever played and best games made by CAPCOM. Sadly, I was never able to play online, lacking other necessary resources, so I stuck to the campaign scenarios. I have been watching a lot of online play on YouTube though, and just watching is already fun but not really the same. I missed out on one of the best features of the games. I hope I get a chance to play if ever the server is brought online again and if I find more copies of the games. Meanwhile, I play R.E. H.D. Remaster, R.E. Operation Raccoon City, R.E. Revelations, R.E. 5 and R.E. 6 all on the P.S. 3.
"All I could do was sit quietly and be thankful for my own sad life..." -Yoko Suzuki

Silver Gray

Re: Hello. I'm new here...

Postby Silver Gray » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:58 am

Welcome......
Hope you get things ready soon!

qwqazxsw

Postby qwqazxsw » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:15 am

Thanks, Silver Gray.
"All I could do was sit quietly and be thankful for my own sad life..." -Yoko Suzuki

Natsu Dragneel

Postby Natsu Dragneel » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:02 am

Hello and welcome to the server, dear new friend, hope we can play and have fun together! 8)
#Killing,HelpingandDestroying 8)

JoeTheUseless

Postby JoeTheUseless » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Playing on the Emulator is good if you have an average computer i say average because this game rearly does not need much to hit 1080p a PC and a Xbox 360 controller is enough to suffice this game even temporary!!!! console is the best no crashes but go with whats best with you :)
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!! Image

Return to “Introduction”