We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi Again!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Matoxi0907

Hi Again!

Postby Matoxi0907 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:25 am

Hi all again! I really had already presented a year ago but, unfortunately, I couldn’t play online because I had some problems with the game. Now I make it. It’s really from some weeks that I’m playing but before writing on the forum I think it’s better to present myself again.

What to say about me? First of all, sorry for any english mistakes. I’m still studying it. I'm not english.

I obviously love both of the Outbreak. They’re two of the games that I’ve played most of all the “Resident Evil” saga. The characters that I usually use are Cindy and Alyssa, but i’m also trying the others. I like read, but only when I want; play the piano; play videogames; and draw. My favourite genre is horror. I always loved horror/survival-horror stuffs from when I was child.

Don’t know what else to say. We’ll se on the server!

Bye :D

JoeTheUseless

Re: Hi Again!

Postby JoeTheUseless » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:38 am

Heyyyyyy i have not been online in 5 months just logged back in today when i play this i am hooked like halo wars :-D
Look forward to playing with you i am playing a few scenarios offline to learn the kinks again before i piss off people online lol :-D

Welcome back

Joe
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!! Image

Matoxi0907

Re: Hi Again!

Postby Matoxi0907 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:56 am

Thanks!

Yeah, I know how it feels xD!

Sure, I'm still practicing with some characters so we're on the same way xD. Whenever you want I'm here!

Return to “Introduction”