We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

just saying hello

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
beadonbeton

just saying hello

Postby beadonbeton » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:48 am

i'm not really good when it comes to introductions so i'm just going to say that I found out about RE:O yesterday and got intrigued because of the online play. im hoping to see alot of friendly people in-game and i hope that they will help me out because i actually never played any of the old-school RE games because arachnophobia and stuff :)) , i'm getting used to the controls and the fact that cirlce and cross are switched cus Japan, duh.

cya :D

Mackenzie

Re: just saying hello

Postby Mackenzie » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:29 am

Hi there, people don't normally play on lower difficulties but I don't mind getting a team to help you. I've tried skype calls to help some familiarize and it seemed to be working quite nicely, if you want we could set one up sometime.
props to alinho for the gif

beadonbeton

Postby beadonbeton » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:46 am

sure that sounds nice

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:16 am

Good to have ya, welcome.. hope you get ready as soon as possible and belated Merry Christmas :)

MartinMilk

Postby MartinMilk » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:24 pm

I'm not a pro player but I can manage Normal difficulty no problem so we can play later when you're ready to go online :-)
System: PS2 NTSC-J Slim | YouTube: Milky-Hazard | PSN: Milky-Hazard | XBLive:Milky Hazard| NNID: MartinMilk

adamplayer

Postby adamplayer » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:28 pm

hi how it going

hobbes_182

Postby hobbes_182 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:10 am

Welcome aboard!

Natsu Dragneel

Postby Natsu Dragneel » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:33 am

i'm not really good when it comes to introductions so i'm just going to say that I found out about RE:O yesterday and got intrigued because of the online play. im hoping to see alot of friendly people in-game and i hope that they will help me out because i actually never played any of the old-school RE games because arachnophobia and stuff :)) , i'm getting used to the controls and the fact that cirlce and cross are switched cus Japan, duh.

cya :D
Welcome aboard dear new friend
I hope as well we can have fun and maybe I can help you with somethings I've experienced
Well we're on the same boat I was actually also scared of spiders and going online in the old days
But as long as you keep playing you can keep experiencing the best moments ever like I did too.
#Killing,HelpingandDestroying 8)

BrianEvans

Postby BrianEvans » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:08 am

Welcome to aboard
i think maybe I can help you with somethings I've experienced.we can play later when you are ready to go into online..

Return to “Introduction”