We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

At last playing OutBreak again!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
YGspider

At last playing OutBreak again!

Postby YGspider » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Justin, I'm from Ontario Canada and I've played this game from day one! Though I will admit I feel like a complete noob playing now.. lol This game still has the same scary feeling it had when I was a kid, I'm 22 now and the controls and the camera angles just make this game so tense, No zombie game now has the feeling.

Just a few questions can anyone help me get the file three costumes unlocked.

I'd also love to play with a team that uses Mic's It's something I always thought the game should have had. Add my Steam if you wish to play with me on the MIC

STEAM NAME : ygspider

BTW I'm playing Outbreak via PC Emulator.
OutBreak is LIFE :mrgreen:

Mackenzie

Re: At last playing OutBreak again!

Postby Mackenzie » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Hello YGSpider. There's a guide on getting the costumes here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2143 but I think it includes everything already. I used to have a guide to getting it manually (separate from the file 1 and 2), if you wanted that, I might have to find it again first though.

Anyway, welcome. The idea of using mics is neat too however some just go for the adlibs.
props to alinho for the gif

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:45 am

Hello and welcome.
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

kolesnikov94

Postby kolesnikov94 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:59 am

Hello Justin and welcome. It'll be nice to play some games sometime! :-)
PS2 SCPH 30001 - Maxtor 6L160P0 160GB UDMA/133 7200 RPM 8MB HDD - PS2 2X Network Adapter - Free McBoot 1.8 - OPL 0.8
HN: Dave

Godot

Postby Godot » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:48 am

Glad to have you aboard, Justin. Let's play sometime.

rantor60

Postby rantor60 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:44 am

welcome to the server have a nice time ;)

Natsu Dragneel

Postby Natsu Dragneel » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:35 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Justin, I'm from Ontario Canada and I've played this game from day one! Though I will admit I feel like a complete noob playing now.. lol This game still has the same scary feeling it had when I was a kid, I'm 22 now and the controls and the camera angles just make this game so tense, No zombie game now has the feeling.

Just a few questions can anyone help me get the file three costumes unlocked.

I'd also love to play with a team that uses Mic's It's something I always thought the game should have had. Add my Steam if you wish to play with me on the MIC

STEAM NAME : ygspider

BTW I'm playing Outbreak via PC Emulator.
Hello and welcome ,it's always delighting to see new players coming in ,and i see your still a bit scared of the zombies but don't be ,play a little by Experiencing and Learning ,there might be a possible chance you might have a chance on becoming a real Pro but as i did as well ,i was once scared of those zombies and when i get scared i just use my anger to blow the fear away and maybe the Mod thing might be too hard for me but kinda at least talk to the staff members or the ones who are the smartest players here and you'll know . and lastly since your an EMU user too ,i would also be delighted to play with you but remember don't be too reckless and watch out for hackers or cheaters and you'll always be having a great game. 8)
#Killing,HelpingandDestroying 8)

Return to “Introduction”