We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello. Very happy to see these servers

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Psypher28

Hello. Very happy to see these servers

Postby Psypher28 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Hey all. Never got to play Outbreak online, so I'm pretty excited to be here. I've been messing around in the single player for both games to get the hang of things again before I play online.

Quick question though- From my lurking, it seems like most of the people here play on Very Hard. I have an online friend that I'm gonna be playing with soon and he also hasn't played for a long time. If we hosted Normal/Hard rooms, do you think anyone would join them?

Mackenzie

Re: Hello. Very happy to see these servers

Postby Mackenzie » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Yes, someone will join non-very hard games too, don't be intimidated by the fact that most games are on the highest difficulty just because you saw them on the status. To be honest some scenarios seem to be more interesting in hard difficulty, especially on file 1 where the first scenario and the last (Outbreak and Decisions, Decisions) somehow are more difficult, the former having zombies, the latter having only access to 1 stun wire to get the blood ingredient. So yeah, I'd say go for it.
props to alinho for the gif

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:10 pm

The game is significantly easier online with others, even on harder difficulties. You can host whatever you want, but you absolutely have a better chance of people joining your games if you play VH. Welcome to the server and enjoy.
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:54 pm

Welcome.
of course someone will join you, some people or few are still wanting other people to help out new people, hey if i see you hosting on normal or hard ill be glad to join after all more players means more fun right, yeah to be honest im not good in very hard either i get low chance of success but normal and hard is better for me, I"ll hope seeing you online as soon as possible ;) once again welcome.

survivor_punk

Postby survivor_punk » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:28 am

Welcome.
of course someone will join you, some people or few are still wanting other people to help out new people, hey if i see you hosting on normal or hard ill be glad to join after all more players means more fun right, yeah to be honest im not good in very hard either i get low chance of success but normal and hard is better for me, I"ll hope seeing you online as soon as possible ;) once again welcome.
Silver Gray is so inspirational, I love his kinda words ^_^!!!

As for the OP, I am in the same boat with you when it comes to File 2. I WOULD be more than happy to play those scenarios on a lower difficulty with you so we can both get the hang of things! Welcome to Obsrv!
"At the last possible moment I got lucky. I managed
to survive...but its not a happy ending. There
must have been another way, but its too late now." - Jim Chapman

Ada_The_Spy

Postby Ada_The_Spy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:35 am

Hey all. Never got to play Outbreak online, so I'm pretty excited to be here. I've been messing around in the single player for both games to get the hang of things again before I play online.

Quick question though- From my lurking, it seems like most of the people here play on Very Hard. I have an online friend that I'm gonna be playing with soon and he also hasn't played for a long time. If we hosted Normal/Hard rooms, do you think anyone would join them?

I'll start playing the game when I'm back to the country (USA). What my plan now is I'll start from file 1 Outbreak EASY, and work my way through every stages in every difficulties in both games, collect and unlock EVERYTHING. Back to the days when the official server were still on for both games, I finished both 100%. Let's see if we can meet up......=)

What country are you in?

Psypher28

Postby Psypher28 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:00 am

Thanks for the replies everyone! I'm in the US

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:38 am

Silver Gray is so inspirational, I love his kinda words ^_^!!!

As for the OP, I am in the same boat with you when it comes to File 2. I WOULD be more than happy to play those scenarios on a lower difficulty with you so we can both get the hang of things! Welcome to Obsrv!
OH you seriuosly :)) .Image

rantor60

Postby rantor60 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:46 pm

best thing that could ever happen revive of the server

Return to “Introduction”