We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

I wonder if this is possible......to play like this???

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Ada_The_Spy

I wonder if this is possible......to play like this???

Postby Ada_The_Spy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:25 am

Most likely I'll be using the PS2 to play the game, but I'm thinking to set up my emulator too, so I can also play in case someone is watching TV, or even when I travel to other places. If that's the case, should I just go ahead and register another account, instead of doing save files transfer each time to keep up with the progress (of course, only IF transferring save files between PS2 and emulator is POSSIBLE......Someone enlighten me on that......please???).

The reason I'm asking/saying this here is if creating another account is OK, I would like the admins or mods here to know that I'm not trying to create multiple accounts and start doing stupid and annoying things...... :mrgreen:

Thanks a bunch!!!

alinho

Re: I wonder if this is possible......to play like this???

Postby alinho » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:55 am

PS2 FAT HDD Player

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:06 am

You dont have to create multiple accounts when your going some somewhere just remember it.

Ada_The_Spy

Postby Ada_The_Spy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:23 am

Great. Thanks for your tutorial. But is it possible to do it in the other way - meaning from PS2 memory card to the emulator?

alinho

Postby alinho » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:30 am

Great. Thanks for your tutorial. But is it possible to do it in the other way - meaning from PS2 memory card to the emulator?
Yes, on the video tutorial at the end, there's a part where it teaches you to do a backup of your saves from the PS2. When using the application on the tutorial, instead of "Export", you click on "Import" and it will have the same effect.
PS2 FAT HDD Player

Return to “Introduction”