We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Yay! Hey guys!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Jazhoom

Yay! Hey guys!

Postby Jazhoom » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:47 am

Hey everyone! Finally got someone to refer me. Woohoo

Learned about this site by searching "any way to play resident evil outbreak online," so finding a referral was tough!

Can't wait to get everything up and running and jump online! I'll be referring my two friends as well, so the 3 of us will always be looking for a fourth to play with us. We're Texans, so super friendly. :D

Silver Gray

Re: Yay! Hey guys!

Postby Silver Gray » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:01 am

Great hope to see ya all...

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:45 am

Good to have you man. Sorry about the whole referral thing. Stupid trouble makers forced us to do this. Glad you made it in and hope you enjoy the server
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Natsu Dragneel

Postby Natsu Dragneel » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:51 am

Hey everyone! Finally got someone to refer me. Woohoo

Learned about this site by searching "any way to play resident evil outbreak online," so finding a referral was tough!

Can't wait to get everything up and running and jump online! I'll be referring my two friends as well, so the 3 of us will always be looking for a fourth to play with us. We're Texans, so super friendly. :D
nice job ,good to see ya ,welcome to the board dear friend and as they say in Texas "Howdy there ,parthner!" 8)
#Killing,HelpingandDestroying 8)

Jazhoom

Postby Jazhoom » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:01 pm

as they say in Texas "Howdy there ,parthner!" 8)
Haha, howdy!!! I expect you to play Kevin with his cowboy hat on in one of our games. :))
Great hope to see ya all...
I just got File 2 to connect online, trying with File 1...so I am more or less officially online! Trying to get my other friends to figure out the set up now! One is totally bad at computers, so i am trying to type up a guide that wont make her rage quit. Haha.
Good to have you man. Sorry about the whole referral thing. Stupid trouble makers forced us to do this. Glad you made it in and hope you enjoy the server
Hey, I understand completely!!! Googling this I saw some really..angry people who had been banned for cheating. Haha. I think the referral requirement is great! I sent an email to you guys using "contact administers," and posted a youtube comment on a few videos I saw online, but in the end I saw a user post his Teamspeak channel in one of these introduction threads and went on and asked him to refer me.

It would be great if you guys could somehow implement a "click here to ask for referral" button that new users (with no friends currently playing) could click to email you and set up an interview on teamspeak or something! I don't expect many people to find out about this like I did, but you never know! I know I have been telling everyone I know about it, so at least I can refer my own friends! But would feel bad for those without.

Super excited to be playing again after 8 years for me!! Don't be mad if I suck! :D

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:23 pm

You will suck at first. All the New/rusty people do. It's fine, you will learn as you go along. Some of our best players actually prefer to play with the unskilled because it adds more unpredictability and challenge. I don't know what setup you are using but check the "Playing with Emulator/Console" Threads to assist if you need it. Good Luck.

Jazhoom

Postby Jazhoom » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:54 pm

You will suck at first. All the New/rusty people do.
Tell me about it! I did Outbreak and Below Freezing Point on normal offline, and thought I was doing good for being so rusty, but once you get to The Hive, holy cow! That one definitely tests you! After two tries trying to find the passwords while dodging all the monsters, I ended up just getting the passwords for the elevator off the wiki and just did it that way. Darn Leech Man and bad NPC AI! haha

rantor60

Postby rantor60 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:38 pm

enjoy the server mate :) and i hope u have a nice time here ^^

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:48 pm

You will suck at first. All the New/rusty people do.
Tell me about it! I did Outbreak and Below Freezing Point on normal offline, and thought I was doing good for being so rusty, but once you get to The Hive, holy cow! That one definitely tests you! After two tries trying to find the passwords while dodging all the monsters, I ended up just getting the passwords for the elevator off the wiki and just did it that way. Darn Leech Man and bad NPC AI! haha
If you are playing The Hive blindly, yes very hard. But If you know what to do and are playing with a full team who also all know what to do, It is hands down the easiest and fastest scenario between both games. I still love playing it though.

Sohan

Postby Sohan » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:38 pm

I'll be referring my two friends as well, so the 3 of us will always be looking for a fourth to play with us. We're Texans, so super friendly. :D
can i join and be the fourth?

Jazhoom

Postby Jazhoom » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:48 am

can i join and be the fourth?
Hehe, of course! If the timing is right and we are all online we will def need a fourth!
If you are playing The Hive blindly, yes very hard.
Yea, now that I know the codes its easier. Haha.
enjoy the server mate :) and i hope u have a nice time here ^^
Thank you! So far its awesome! Nostalgic AND everyone is super friendly.

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:49 am

,I just got File 2 to connect online, trying with File 1...so I am more or less officially online! Trying to get my other friends to figure out the set up now! One is totally bad at computers, so i am trying to type up a guide that wont make her rage quit. Haha.
Here in this site you could find various types of guides of how to setup network play, it takes a little bit of understanding you'll get it, with you can teach him how to setup his computer.

Return to “Introduction”