We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Haven't played outbreak since a kid on ps2

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
adissident

Haven't played outbreak since a kid on ps2

Postby adissident » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:18 am

I was so excited to figure out how to connect online thanks to a guide on this website. I joined a game and it was on very hard and I felt so useless to my team because I forgot all the pathing and item locations. I have beaten every scenario on very hard before but this is like 15 years later lol

If anyone is willing to play with me add me on steam so we can set up some games. My steam id is finalfantasy111. I am willing to play any scenario/difficulty and would join a discord so we can communicate while we play!

Thanks <3 :)

hill73n

Re: Haven't played outbreak since a kid on ps2

Postby hill73n » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:23 am

I was so excited to figure out how to connect online thanks to a guide on this website. I joined a game and it was on very hard and I felt so useless to my team because I forgot all the pathing and item locations. I have beaten every scenario on very hard before but this is like 15 years later lol

If anyone is willing to play with me add me on steam so we can set up some games. My steam id is finalfantasy111. I am willing to play any scenario/difficulty and would join a discord so we can communicate while we play!

Thanks <3 :)
Hi and welcome!
Your best bet to find players is join the official obsrv discord https://discord.gg/XVpHrgS

EXP

Re: Haven't played outbreak since a kid on ps2

Postby EXP » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:27 pm

Welcome
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

Return to “Introduction”