We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Ranklists

short notes for those not reading all the forums
Leny

Re: Ranklists

Postby Leny » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:45 am

Well i managed to not only break my ps2 i also scratched up my file 2 disk. so ill never be able to play outbreak again. id say id play on emulator but id rather not also destroy my computer, I knew I was to retarded to do this. Waste of 50 dollars.
lol mind if I asked what happened and how you are worried it will happen to your computer?

Are you Wolverine or something?

But anyways if you are worried about your game being scratched up google "toothpaste trick" that's how I fixed my Xbox 360 games after my Xbox fucking ate them.
Figured I'll probably somehow retard my way into destroying my computer. God only knows how but thats half the fun of it. Im taking the thing apart to see wtf happened but the screws are like micro screws in this thing. I dont have a screwdriver small enough for this crap.

Edit: Realized I was using the swap magic tool thing wrong I guess. The tutorial I was following confused me and I ended up breaking the tray without realizing it and I know I'm to stupid to fix it. So i'm just buying another ps2 now that I actually know what I have to do. From now on I'm watching VIDEOS for things I have to do. Cant believe I broke my ps2. So stupid. I also cant believe the amount of money Ive spent just to play a decade old game again. A fool and his money or so the saying goes...
I try doing that with my n64 controller by inputting a gamecube joystick and I messed up my controller. You have to experience failures and frustrations before you are satisfied with the works you do. Not a lot of people can pull off something like opening a console and inputting it back again. It takes time and effort, and sometimes that effort leads to failure such as yours and my case. It happends to everyone, look at the bright side your atleast wiilling to try!

Coldspy92

Postby Coldspy92 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Ranking system very good Thank you so much but prıvate message problem :(
Fine

troyy24

Postby troyy24 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:06 am

My scores are not showing on the rankings or on my personal data? How fo they show up on both.

Thanks

Isles487

Postby Isles487 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:21 am

My scores are not showing on the rankings or on my personal data? How fo they show up on both.

Thanks
They should always be available in the"character log" offline if you've saved after the match.

troyy24

Postby troyy24 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:02 pm

Hi ya. Yes they are showing offline but not on the online ranking when you look at everyone elses scores from the top 100.

Troy

Return to “News”