We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Error 611 help

short notes for those not reading all the forums
IsThatVlis

Error 611 help

Postby IsThatVlis » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:29 pm

I was able to log on perfectly fine before, the last time i played online was last Saturday where i encountered no errors with the netplay and i haven't touched PCSX2 until today when trying to get back online

When trying to connect onto network, the game will be stuck at the 40% DNAS authorization before eventually giving me this error. Before i used to connect via "PREV CONNECTION" as i followed this guide: https://youtu.be/qFVibXHwP7A to initially get onto the network.

I've followed a few of the guides and checked other posts with the same issue as me to try and see if i could solve the issue myself but i still get the error regardless of what i do. This happens between both File 1 and 2

I'll list my setups below since i can't figure out how to attach images, sorry.

I'm using the nightly 1.7 version of PCSX2

I have my Ethernet Device set to Auto (I checked with setting it to Wifi and i still encountered the error) and the DNS1 Address is 208.72.237.31

I have all three of the Internal DNS set:
gate1.jp.dnas.playstation.org 153.121.44.150

www01.kddi-mmbb.jp 208.72.237.12

kddi-mmbb.jp 208.72.237.15

My in-game setting for the network is set as:
Hardware, SCE/Ethernet
Operation, Mode Auto-detect
Host Name, Auto
Primary DNS, Auto
Secondary DNS, Auto

Both games follow my Network settings automatically

Would be a big help if someone could help me fix this, thank you in advance!

Edit: I just noticed i placed this post in the wrong category, sorry, new to using the site and im unsure of how to move/remove the post from here

Isles487

Re: Error 611 help

Postby Isles487 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:47 pm

I was able to log on perfectly fine before, the last time i played online was last Saturday where i encountered no errors with the netplay and i haven't touched PCSX2 until today when trying to get back online

When trying to connect onto network, the game will be stuck at the 40% DNAS authorization before eventually giving me this error. Before i used to connect via "PREV CONNECTION" as i followed this guide: https://youtu.be/qFVibXHwP7A to initially get onto the network.

I've followed a few of the guides and checked other posts with the same issue as me to try and see if i could solve the issue myself but i still get the error regardless of what i do. This happens between both File 1 and 2

I'll list my setups below since i can't figure out how to attach images, sorry.

I'm using the nightly 1.7 version of PCSX2

I have my Ethernet Device set to Auto (I checked with setting it to Wifi and i still encountered the error) and the DNS1 Address is 208.72.237.31

I have all three of the Internal DNS set:
gate1.jp.dnas.playstation.org 153.121.44.150

www01.kddi-mmbb.jp 208.72.237.12

kddi-mmbb.jp 208.72.237.15

My in-game setting for the network is set as:
Hardware, SCE/Ethernet
Operation, Mode Auto-detect
Host Name, Auto
Primary DNS, Auto
Secondary DNS, Auto

Both games follow my Network settings automatically

Would be a big help if someone could help me fix this, thank you in advance!

Edit: I just noticed i placed this post in the wrong category, sorry, new to using the site and im unsure of how to move/remove the post from here
1) The easier method isn't working for you, so you'd have to use the alternate method. Per the guide, change your PCSX2 DNS1 to 192.0.2.1

2) You've got a wrong IP for www01.kddi-mmbb.jp. It is not 208.72.237.12. It is 208.72.237.15

Try making the above changes, so it matches the screenshots in the wiki guide.

Return to “News”