We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Rumors of an upcoming Outbreak Remastered

short notes for those not reading all the forums
Leny77

Rumors of an upcoming Outbreak Remastered

Postby Leny77 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:33 pm

Me and many other people are worried what would happen to this project server if Capcom decides to release their re-mastered on these games. There is a lot of rumors now and a few images leaked. Some people say we might hear something next month, but there was no announcement from Capcom yet. This summer we might get an announcement of such remastered. So, this question goes to Fog... What will happen to obsrv if Capcom decides to release their remastered version of Outbreak..... I just want to know what will be your opinion on this matter, thank you.

by the way I opened up google and I saw this.
https://www.gamesradar.com/resident-evi ... n-the-way/

Cecil

Re: Rumors of an upcoming Outbreak Remastered

Postby Cecil » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:03 am

I do not know really. but one thing is for sure, it would be amazing for the community, even so the remasters have a problem (they take for granted that we all have powerful equipment). There is a community of players who don't qualify for a remaster, I think those players will continue to enjoy this server and I certainly hope so. I would not like to see this server go down, it's just great.

Leny77

Postby Leny77 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:33 am

Back in 2008 and half of 2009 I was seeing a lot of fan made crap about Outbreak. But it seems like in 2021 and especially 2022 this thing is spreading far faster than the pandemic itself :)).... https://www.gamingbible.co.uk/news/resi ... g-20220223

What do you guys think Outbreak coming this month? I believe they might announce something this summer then they will piss off the fans and cancel the project and also cancel the resident evil code veronica x remake project..... At this point Capcom is falling way behind on Village dlc and verse then they want to also focus on their re4 remake which is ridiculous... What do you guys think?

I guess im surprised the fans of Resident Evil are not pressuring and attacking Capcom as they rightfully deserve for lying to us many things on Verse, Re3 Remake being short, and of course Resistance not being it's own game with no dlc on 3... Ah Capcom your going to your shitty ways once again... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQavFKrUEoc

Leny77

Postby Leny77 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:09 am

It's a sad thing that I know people that they honestly believe after all these years a remake is on the works. Perhaps they might work on some art and some stuff because Capcom seems lost but I honestly believe they don't care about Outbreak. But who knows everything is possible these days.

burrbands

Postby burrbands » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:47 pm

Any new leaks/info?
:)

REdoctor

Postby REdoctor » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:40 pm

The Resident Evil Outbreak project has probably been shelved

SpeedZone

Postby SpeedZone » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:29 pm