We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Resident Evil 3 Remake Megathread (Spoilers/Leaks Ahead)

short notes for those not reading all the forums
rurri

Re: Resident Evil 3 Remake Megathread (Spoilers/Leaks Ahead)

Postby rurri » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:01 am

And some Resistance screenshots

Okay she is pretty, she probably have other Outfit like Bunny Girl maybe.
"All things have a purpose. There's a reason for everything. That's what they say, isn't it? But I can't accept that. There's no way I can think of this as a happy ending."

blackcat

Postby blackcat » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:14 pm

This Game already feels miles better than the RE2:Remake! I can see how much attention the developers put into this game , and I hope that
it becomes a modern day classic like the OG remake. I already saw the new game play footage and instantly liked how much chemistry both
Carlos and Jill have going on there 8) .

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:11 am

Best quality footage of the new gameplay without retards talking in the background.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnVmnTzucDk

RipRavage

Postby RipRavage » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:47 am

Man, Nemesis sounds like shit in this game, it really hurts my head that none of his reappearances in any games after the original save for one gave him a decent voice. I'll never understand why Resident Evil Survivor 2 is the only game that did the smart thing and just used the original voice files for Nemesis. He says one word, "Stars" and lets out roars, like you can't just reuse those files and clean up the audio a bit. Its not like they didn't pitch modify the different actors for every other game he appears in.

Noel Erlando

Postby Noel Erlando » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:28 am

Best quality footage of the new gameplay without retards talking in the background.
God, I swear this one is going to EPIC and COOL! Also i guess it's more harder to get No Damage Clear because of Nemesis.
"Hey, you know I always keep my promises."

AlphaSky

Postby AlphaSky » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:18 am

The new footage looks nice and has me interested, but I'm still worried a bit about a few things.

I'm concerned it may be a real short experience, maybe the length of a single Leon or Claire campaign from RE2make. It seems they admitted there's little replay value and are trying to put emphasis on Resistance.

There seems to be a heavier focus on sewers this time around. Like, I get that there are some sewers in the original, but they're very brief, and most people don't like the sewers in RE2make, yet there seems to be more emphasis on them in 3. If I have to spend more than 30 mins in the sewers, I'll be annoyed.

I also don't like how Nemesis just stands there awkwardly doing nothing for like 2-3 seconds after dragging Jill with his tentacles, looks silly.

Something also just looks a bit off about Raccoon City. I think there's a heavy darkness and it sort of weirds me out how dark it is.

There's also a quote from the newest Edge magazine where the producers say they're tired after remaking RE3, so that's not looking very good for a Code Veronica remake at all. Ugh...

hill73n

Postby hill73n » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:11 am

A nice movie to watch but i'm not inspired to want to play it...i'm too old skool (and just too old) in my taste for games lol...let's see though ;)

hill73n

Postby hill73n » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:14 am

And some Resistance screenshots

Okay she is pretty, she probably have other Outfit like Bunny Girl maybe.
She looks just like Daisy from the 1980's US show Dukes of Hazard...probably who she was modeled on ;)

leotreves

Postby leotreves » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:30 am

The new footage looks nice and has me interested, but I'm still worried a bit about a few things.

I'm concerned it may be a real short experience, maybe the length of a single Leon or Claire campaign from RE2make. It seems they admitted there's little replay value and are trying to put emphasis on Resistance.
With the dodge stuff I think it has pretty decent replay value. I can already see myself testing my limits with a knife+dodge gameplay.
There seems to be a heavier focus on sewers this time around. Like, I get that there are some sewers in the original, but they're very brief, and most people don't like the sewers in RE2make, yet there seems to be more emphasis on them in 3. If I have to spend more than 30 mins in the sewers, I'll be annoyed.
LMAO same, but I guess the devs think that dark sewers = horror. That stupid 1hit kill hunter gamma is boring af if you ask me. I don't see no way dodging past him for now.
I also don't like how Nemesis just stands there awkwardly doing nothing for like 2-3 seconds after dragging Jill with his tentacles, looks silly.
To avoid the infamous stunlock. The devs should made him look like he's busy doing something else to pretend it's clearly not that (avoiding stunlock), but he acts like outbreak zombies waiting to try and grab you again after you got hit.
Something also just looks a bit off about Raccoon City. I think there's a heavy darkness and it sort of weirds me out how dark it is.
The vibe is correct. I believe there was no power being distributed to town anymore so the only lit up places were those with generators. OR most houses are dark because, you know, people fled before nightfall and didn't leave their light on. Add this situation to a whole district and you got pure darkness.
There's also a quote from the newest Edge magazine where the producers say they're tired after remaking RE3, so that's not looking very good for a Code Veronica remake at all. Ugh...
Been a long road, man...
HN: Shepard

Useful links:

Getting started? Click here
Get a memcard with everything unlocked (File1 and File2)
Installing the emulated HDD (legacy)

PCSX2 using OPL/HDD
PC: Ryzen 5800X3D/64GB/RX 6800XT
PS2: SCPH 30000 2TB
PS3: CECHE01 1TB SSD

leotreves

Postby leotreves » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:38 am

Man, Nemesis sounds like shit in this game, it really hurts my head that none of his reappearances in any games after the original save for one gave him a decent voice.
I think his VA in MVC Infinite was kinda good. The appearance too.
HN: Shepard

Useful links:

Getting started? Click here
Get a memcard with everything unlocked (File1 and File2)
Installing the emulated HDD (legacy)

PCSX2 using OPL/HDD
PC: Ryzen 5800X3D/64GB/RX 6800XT
PS2: SCPH 30000 2TB
PS3: CECHE01 1TB SSD

RipRavage

Postby RipRavage » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:42 pm

Man, Nemesis sounds like shit in this game, it really hurts my head that none of his reappearances in any games after the original save for one gave him a decent voice.
I think his VA in MVC Infinite was kinda good. The appearance too.
I thought his appearance in Infinite was great and thats what I was expecting from the remake. The voice was ok, but a little too distorted in my opinion.

Tegato

Postby Tegato » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:46 am

Sigh, what a disaster.
Console Player:
HN: Blubs
Childhood Playstation 2 (SCPH-50000) and Sony HDD (40G) with OPL
PlayStation 3 4X (2 CECHA01 60G Launch, CECHB01 1 TB, CECHE01 1 TB)

Return to “News”