We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Glitches and Game Breaking Bugs

short notes for those not reading all the forums
Herbivore

Re: Glitches and Game Breaking Bugs

Postby Herbivore » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:30 pm

I've had Raymond run out of Shotgun Shells at the doors once.
wait.... so that technicaly means, that Raymond actualy CAN run out of shotgun shells, as if he was a human player or one of those singleplayer-NPCs? O_O. On the other Hand, that doesnt mean that the Game is Softlocked, since, i am sure, the Player(s) can still use either Weapons or Bodychecks to open the Door manualy. :)
No. The double doors simply would not open. We wasted ammo on it too and tackles. At some point, Raymond stopped shooting entirely. We couldn't finish the game at all.
-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

wjamz

Postby wjamz » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:57 am

having some issues starting my network play, i get to the "use previous network" then after that i get the dns loading but then im on a perpetual loading screen, this has happened both on file 1 and 2

hill73n

Postby hill73n » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:07 am

having some issues starting my network play, i get to the "use previous network" then after that i get the dns loading but then im on a perpetual loading screen, this has happened both on file 1 and 2
Welcome!
Pls join the obsrv discord and ask for help in troubleshooting channel

https://discord.gg/XVpHrgS

Evasnake_20

Postby Evasnake_20 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:43 am

hola soy de chile instale todo el juego pero cuando espero a la ultima pantalla para realizar el registro me sale algo en chino dice ...(no se pudo conectar con el servidor) porfa ayuda se los agradezco :'(

JacekS

Postby JacekS » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:58 am

I recently had a glitch while playing online during the final fight in BFP where the train didn't want to charge for the second time. And YES - I did make sure every now and then to check whether the lever was pulled, as did the 2 other players that I played with, but the train just wouldn't move. It just hit the G-Type once and became useless for the whole duration of the fight, which lasted around 10 minutes. Maybe it was because after the train hit the boss for the first time I didn't wait for it to charge again, but rather instantly pulled the lever again in order for the train to automatically move by itself for the second time once fully charged? I did so a lot of times before, though, and not once did it happen to me, so it's really strange why it failed on that particular ocassion? Any clues why it happened?

DamDariram

Postby DamDariram » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:33 am

https://youtu.be/mxk0Ecx51NI

The power panel in DD cannot be examined. Everyone left the game since we can't get the V-poison that way.
ID: https://obsrv.org/banners/ob02/APEFSM.png
When I mean "secret identity," I *mean* "secret identity."

Brian817

Postby Brian817 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:35 pm

I have a bug all of a sudden for the commands of my Xbox controller, the top says Come, the left one says Come, the right says Come, and the down one says nothing. If anyone knows how to fix this pls reply to this.

hill73n

Postby hill73n » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:22 am

I have a bug all of a sudden for the commands of my Xbox controller, the top says Come, the left one says Come, the right says Come, and the down one says nothing. If anyone knows how to fix this pls reply to this.
Sounds like you may have accidentally changed your controller configuration when you press SELECT button in-game and accessed the control configuration type A-F. Go into either the Settings menu from the main menu or by pressing SELECT button and checking which setting you have selected. Try a different one until you find the default Japanese (or USA if you so prefer) setting and make sure that one is selected in future. :geek:

Brian817

Postby Brian817 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:37 pm

I fixed it already I forgot to write an update
but I just had to play around with the setting unlit all of my commands worked again
The top says GO, the left says HELP, the down says COME, and the right says THANKS.

truelolzor1

Postby truelolzor1 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:30 pm

I'm presuming the Hellfire glitch mentioned in the original post is in a small hallway on fire with a lying zombie and a shotgun? (on easy)
We had to restart like 3 times because my friend kept crashing because of it, until we realized we shouldn't even go into that hallway :D

kasijatis

Postby kasijatis » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:53 pm

Hello folks. New to the Forum, so sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.
I got File 2 up and running on the pcsx2 emulator, but got problems using a joystick and the auto aiming in the game.
If I use the keyboard, the aiming works fine. Usually the character will auto aim at an enemy, or if you walk and aim, they will follow the target around. Unfortunately when using the joystick, I can walk and aim, but it won't lock on to a target. I can use the keyboard, but its more comfortable to use the joystick (bought it extra to play Outbreak again).
Can anyone help me out here with this? Thanks in advance!

Obani

Postby Obani » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:56 am

There is manaul and auto aim, maybe you binded the keys wrong and thats why you cannot auto aim

Obani

Postby Obani » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:58 am

I had a rare bug recently where on Showdown 3 on the Lion boss fight Max got stuck on the roof and he wouldnt jump down for maybe 5 minutes we killed him while he was on the roof

kasijatis

Postby kasijatis » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:40 am

There is manaul and auto aim, maybe you binded the keys wrong and thats why you cannot auto aim
Yep, I just checked it out and you were right!
For some reason the emulator binded the R2 as R1 and L2 as L1 keys...
Either way I fixed it.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Return to “News”