We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello, Newbie here!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
RacecaR

Hello, Newbie here!

Postby RacecaR » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:45 am

Actually missed the game, hence why I am here today!

hill73n

Re: Hello, Newbie here!

Postby hill73n » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:44 pm

Welcome!
Get on line and start playing ;).
Chat page let's you chat with online players. Actually Shoutbox is already at bottom of obsrv.org homepage ;).
Server page lets you see who is currently playing which scenario...

Recommend getting OB Tracker app.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4849&p=46971&hilit ... ker#p46971
Let's you see other players' status, enemies HP, etc. Useful for learning.

FrankyP

Postby FrankyP » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:45 am

I am new as well iv been looking for other new people to play with cause playing with the long time pros is no fun they do everything and
theirs no struggle or challenge. Add me on Discord lets play ^^ Discord = FrankyP#1241

RipRavage

Postby RipRavage » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:47 am

I am new as well iv been looking for other new people to play with cause playing with the long time pros is no fun they do everything and
theirs no struggle or challenge. Add me on Discord lets play ^^ Discord = FrankyP#1241
LOL, yes it can be annoying when you are new and you end up in a round with somebody trying to speedrun, but there are plenty of skilled "pros" on here willing to play at a slower pace with you to show you guys the ropes as well. Your most valuable asset on these forums is using the chatbox and talking to other players so you can learn the layouts and the dos and don'ts of playing with other players. No matter how skilled you are you can still have a bad round, and using the chat is the most surefire way to avoid bad rounds.

Return to “Introduction”