We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi I'm new

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
kiriseraph

Hi I'm new

Postby kiriseraph » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:59 pm

Hi I'm Kiri

I played these games back when they released but I wasn't so tech savvy and never worked out how to go online, even though I always wanted to try it! RE2remake got me back into the series and reminded me of why I used to like it, and then I found out about resurrection so I'm working on getting the game running now. I found a good video so I don't think it will take me long and hopefully I can play tonight

I dug out my ps2 and played Wild Things on normal with AI companions and got totally trashed lol, so I think I am a bit rusty but I will get better. I used to speedrun these games for the infinite weapon unlocks, and I got the unlocks in RE2remake (which is a bit different, but not much) so I think I will be good enough to play on Hard/V.Hard before too long. I'll do some normal mode solo runs and watch some vids for the harder settings first though XD

I remember I always used to place as the nurse NPCs, is everyone ok with that?

Look forward to playing with you guys soon :D

RipRavage

Re: Hi I'm new

Postby RipRavage » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:31 pm

Welcome, if you need any help learning the lay of the maps just make sure you use the chatbox and ask for help, there are plenty of people on here willing to guide you through the scenarios and teach you. Just remember most of the games you see are going to be Very Hard, since thats the standard, so you may wanna practice in infinity VH to learn item placement to smooth things along. Item placement and map progression changes on higher difficulties, so its good to practice on higher difficulties so you know where to go.

Playing as NPCs is fine, I personally enjoy playing as NPCs as I think it adds more flavor to the game. I hope you enjoy your stay here and hopefully we get to play a few rounds together.

Twilight1994

Postby Twilight1994 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:26 pm

Hello Im new to the forum and have never played outbreak before, Im looking forward to getting stuck into as many scenarios as I can!

FrankyP

Postby FrankyP » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:22 am

I am new as well iv been looking for other new people to play with cause playing with the long time pros is no fun they do everything and
theirs no struggle or challenge. Add me on Discord lets play ^^ Discord = FrankyP#1241

Return to “Introduction”