We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

New-ish Player

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
GurrenLogan

New-ish Player

Postby GurrenLogan » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:22 pm

Hey everyone. I played Outbreak a lot when it came out, but I mostly watched my brother and never really had any success online since I was young and a coward, lol. Finally pushed myself to get it up and running again and I hope we can play together.

I'm not exactly unfamiliar with RE, and I've been playing a lot of the ones available on PS4 obsessively lately, but this is unfamiliar territory, so it might take me a second or two to get my bearings. Looking forward to getting into the game!

rurri

Re: New-ish Player

Postby rurri » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:25 am

Hello,

Welcome to Outbreak :) have fun and happy gaming!
"All things have a purpose. There's a reason for everything. That's what they say, isn't it? But I can't accept that. There's no way I can think of this as a happy ending."

hill73n

Postby hill73n » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:11 pm

Welcome again :).

Rayzin

Postby Rayzin » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:22 pm

Hi there ! Just became a new member today , I love RE:Outbreak since the day it came out, hell , i even rented it from B.Buster and never returned it 'cause it was so addicting. Glad i'm not the only one , almost felt like the game was my hallucination since everyone i know never even heard of it Lmao.

shawnjasper7

Postby shawnjasper7 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:49 am

Hello I'm John from London and I am interested to play with you.

FrankyP

Postby FrankyP » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:26 am

I am new as well iv been looking for other new people to play with cause playing with the long time pros is no fun they do everything and
theirs no struggle or challenge. Add me on Discord lets play ^^ Discord = FrankyP#1241

EXP

Postby EXP » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:24 am

Welcome back
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

JordaNegg

Postby JordaNegg » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:56 am

Hey There guys im new in this online mode, been playing outbreak offline all this time but now i finally can play with all of you, thank you very much for this, be patient with me please

saraacron

Postby saraacron » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:15 pm

I'm really excited to play Outbreak! I'm a new player to the game and I can't wait to jump in and experience the unique features that Outbreak brings. I'm sure it will be a great addition to my gaming library.

Return to “Introduction”