We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Disco here. Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to playing Outbreak for the first time.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
DannyDoGood

Disco here. Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to playing Outbreak for the first time.

Postby DannyDoGood » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:34 pm

Hey, guys. A little about why I'm here:

'RE Outbreak' was released during my freshman year of college and it completely flew under my radar - I was super busy with school and just trying to adjust to the new environment of being at college with a whole bunch of strangers. Even if I HAD had enough time to play it, no one in my dorm had a modem for the PS2 (at least that I knew of).

So, with that aside, hopefully I'll be able to get everything up and running relatively quickly and begin playing with people online.

That said, I'm not really interested in playing together unless we are using voice comms via Discord, etc. Feel free to HMU and send me a DM if you're interested in playing together!!!

Axloooo

Re: Disco here. Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to playing Outbreak for the first time.

Postby Axloooo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:58 pm

Hey man I'm planning on playing this week. I'm setting everything up. U got a whatsapp number I can write u to, to set up times to play? Mines +4917680651109 Looking forward to ur response.
Axloooo

Return to “Introduction”