We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

New User Eager To Play!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
crowwolf49

New User Eager To Play!

Postby crowwolf49 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:36 am

man i have went through several free mcboot ps2s in the past year or two, and ive known about this project for about the past 5 years. im very disappointed i havent played it yet! i knew about this when it was still all in japanese! this was my absolute favorite game on playstation 2, and ive played a TON of time on it,. this was one of my FAVORITE ..no dare i say it IS one of my favorite games of all time.

now that i have a ps2 with free mcboot, several copies and versions of this game and i have finally built the gaming pc of my dreams i was thinking of setting this game up and hoping and praying i can start playing this game enjoying it with someone.

im pretty familiar with the first 2 levels. the freezer underground level with the frozen monkey frogs, and the tree and the tyrant on the train and the first outbreak level where you start at the bar.

so.... im going to try and get this game up and running on my end where i can connect to the servers and id like to play it with some of you guys! i hope please.

i really would like to record the entire event, and maybe even get a discord voice chat going for us while we play ingame!

its been over 15 years or something since i played this game online! (im close to 2k hours ingame time on left 4 dead 2 on steam)

anyhow.....i think ive spent atleast over 200 hours playing this game and i once had 100% completion. ill admit, i have played very little of resident evil file 2 though!

well i hope to hear from you guys soon, im going to try and set it up!

MelvinX

Re: New User Eager To Play!

Postby MelvinX » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:26 pm

I'd be down to play, just finished getting everything set up today. Hit me up anytime.

leotreves

Re: New User Eager To Play!

Postby leotreves » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Nice. Welcome, have you played yet? You can use this to check who is online in real time.
HN: Shepard

Useful links:

Getting started? Click here
Get a memcard with everything unlocked (File1 and File2)
Installing the emulated HDD (legacy)

PCSX2 using OPL/HDD
PC: Ryzen 5800X3D/64GB/RX 6800XT
PS2: SCPH 30000 2TB
PS3: CECHE01 1TB SSD

Return to “Introduction”