We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi :). Old RE fan. New to online play.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
hill73n

Hi :). Old RE fan. New to online play.

Postby hill73n » Sun May 26, 2019 8:33 am

Hi all.
Old RE fan since RE1 came out in 1996. Played every game up to RE Remastered. Not tried RE5,6,7 or RE2 Remake yet, but actually prefer the simple graphics...leaves more room for imagination and much less explicit gore...but that's just me ;). Had some fun lately modding RE2, 3 character models and still trying to get all the tools for importing modded skins (tm2 files) back into the model files.
Played OB File1 and 2. Unlocked everything (except INFINITY for OB File 1) the long hard way ;). So i won't feel like i'm cheating by using the Everything Unlocked Savegame. Though i beileve i could convert my EU savegame file to JP if i could somehow get it on to PC from my PS2 Memory Card. I'll have to use PCSX2 for online play in any case as my EU console won't be able to play JP disc. Only ever played single play as never knew about online play server. Also had no decent internet connection at the time either. Great to find that the OB server has been replicated here :). Pity can only play with JP version. Still waiting for the pre-owned JP OB discs i bought online to arrive. So won't be joining online play until i have them.
Look forward to some OB fun with everyone.

wa1rrior

Re: Hi :). Old RE fan. New to online play.

Postby wa1rrior » Mon May 27, 2019 2:50 pm

nice me too I am new to the game, I enjoy playing after school around 3 pm est. I think thats when a few people get on. The game is very enjoyable with a controller (I use ps4)

Yubari

Postby Yubari » Tue May 28, 2019 11:15 pm

Hi all.
Old RE fan since RE1 came out in 1996. Played every game up to RE Remastered. Not tried RE5,6,7 or RE2 Remake yet, but actually prefer the simple graphics...leaves more room for imagination and much less explicit gore...but that's just me ;). Had some fun lately modding RE2, 3 character models and still trying to get all the tools for importing modded skins (tm2 files) back into the model files.
Played OB File1 and 2. Unlocked everything (except INFINITY for OB File 1) the long hard way ;). So i won't feel like i'm cheating by using the Everything Unlocked Savegame. Though i beileve i could convert my EU savegame file to JP if i could somehow get it on to PC from my PS2 Memory Card. I'll have to use PCSX2 for online play in any case as my EU console won't be able to play JP disc. Only ever played single play as never knew about online play server. Also had no decent internet connection at the time either. Great to find that the OB server has been replicated here :). Pity can only play with JP version. Still waiting for the pre-owned JP OB discs i bought online to arrive. So won't be joining online play until i have them.
Hello! Welcome... ;)

DarkRamyzer

Postby DarkRamyzer » Fri May 31, 2019 1:31 am

Hii. I searching friends to play until file 1 and 2!

Dannnny

Postby Dannnny » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Hi all.

Hoorah another person after my own heart. Welcome. :)
I too prefer the older graphics and it says a lot in this day and age, when Paul Haddad himself even says the original Re 2 game looks like a movie.

Return to “Introduction”