We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello all! LF players for new playthrough

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
BigStugots

Hello all! LF players for new playthrough

Postby BigStugots » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:01 pm

Hi all,

I'm glad to be able to play this game again! I played a few missions when I was younger, but don't remember a thing about it.

Also, I am looking for players to start a playthrough together. I'd like to play through both the first and the second game. It'd be a cool experience to play through the games and figure out the missions with a team of first-timers or people who can't remember anything about the missions. We could discord and schedule sessions together. Difficulty doesn't matter to me. Just trying to have a good time, so rage-prone gamers need not apply! PM me or reply here if interested.

Thanks all, looking forward to it!
BigStugots

bartex98pl

Re: Hello all! LF players for new playthrough

Postby bartex98pl » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:44 pm

Not a newbie or anything, but Hit me up if you want a playthrough at your pace.

Yubari

Postby Yubari » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:09 pm

Hi BigStugots, welcome!

morshi_743

Postby morshi_743 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:39 pm

Hi all,

I'm glad to be able to play this game again! I played a few missions when I was younger, but don't remember a thing about it.

Also, I am looking for players to start a playthrough together. I'd like to play through both the first and the second game. It'd be a cool experience to play through the games and figure out the missions with a team of first-timers or people who can't remember anything about the missions. We could discord and schedule sessions together. Difficulty doesn't matter to me. Just trying to have a good time, so rage-prone gamers need not apply! PM me or reply here if interested.

Thanks all, looking forward to it!
BigStugots
Welcome onboard buddy

Return to “Introduction”