We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Howdy all!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
InspectorJones

Howdy all!

Postby InspectorJones » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:53 pm

I've known that Outbreak has been revived for a long time; but I've only recently started to get really into emulation with Dolphin and replaying the old classic RE titles on there at increased resolutions and all the jazz. It was when watching the Avalanche reviews when I heard how simple it was to get Outbreak running online through emulation and I realized just how long it's been since I've played Outbreak. I owned the first game on PS2 back when I was a teen, but probably only played online like two or three times back then; but it's always been there in my memory as it still feels like a one of a kind title even today.

Really hoping to fall in love with this weird, awesome game again and hopefully join a few of you all in some games...while feeling like the biggest RE noob ever cause I won't lie as I remember like 0 information about most of the scenarios and layouts.

leotreves

Re: Howdy all!

Postby leotreves » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Hey man. Welcome!
HN: Shepard

Useful links:

Getting started? Click here
Get a memcard with everything unlocked (File1 and File2)
Installing the emulated HDD (legacy)

PCSX2 using OPL/HDD
PC: Ryzen 5800X3D/64GB/RX 6800XT
PS2: SCPH 30000 2TB
PS3: CECHE01 1TB SSD

aajuanluis

Postby aajuanluis » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:57 pm

Hi, welcome, I used to play this when I was young and just found out about this, if you want to play a game or two hit me up.

Yubari

Postby Yubari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:01 pm

Hiii. Welcome!

yogzgm

Postby yogzgm » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:07 pm

Enjoy your revisit of Raccoon City :D

morshi_743

Postby morshi_743 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:44 pm

I've known that Outbreak has been revived for a long time; but I've only recently started to get really into emulation with Dolphin and replaying the old classic RE titles on there at increased resolutions and all the jazz. It was when watching the Avalanche reviews when I heard how simple it was to get Outbreak running online through emulation and I realized just how long it's been since I've played Outbreak. I owned the first game on PS2 back when I was a teen, but probably only played online like two or three times back then; but it's always been there in my memory as it still feels like a one of a kind title even today.

Really hoping to fall in love with this weird, awesome game again and hopefully join a few of you all in some games...while feeling like the biggest RE noob ever cause I won't lie as I remember like 0 information about most of the scenarios and layouts.
Welcome onboard

Return to “Introduction”