We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Who even Yoko Mains

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
FalseBSAA

Who even Yoko Mains

Postby FalseBSAA » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:34 pm

Hey there everyone, Just found out about OBSRV when I was casually watching some outbreak play throughs on youtube and realized the upload date was earlier this year ! after a bit of research of the site here I am. I just want to thank everyone who worked hard to get this fan made server up and running as I am truly indebted. I'm a big fan of the Resident Evil Series and I remember playing outbreak file #2 hours on end. We were poor growing up so just having a PS2 to game on was good enough for me. Now I'm here reliving one of my favorite games but with the online aspect of it with it ! It's been sometime so mostly I'm just looking to casually beat some scenarios to get a refresher on everything again for a while.

StuntmanSnake

Re: Who even Yoko Mains

Postby StuntmanSnake » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:50 pm

I love your thread title, lol.

Welcome to the forum.
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

Yukimura5

Postby Yukimura5 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:00 pm

I just jumped in and I'm an idiot with tech and coding, and am trying to slowly go about getting the game, I play as Yoko because I am a "supporting pillar type" depends on my team's personality though, on the PS2 they were really dumb so I had no choice but to be the Item holder,

David and Cindy and Kevin are my other choices when my team is capable of actually thinking lol but this was 11 years ago I think

FalseBSAA

Postby FalseBSAA » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:31 am

I just jumped in and I'm an idiot with tech and coding, and am trying to slowly go about getting the game, I play as Yoko because I am a "supporting pillar type" depends on my team's personality though, on the PS2 they were really dumb so I had no choice but to be the Item holder,

David and Cindy and Kevin are my other choices when my team is capable of actually thinking lol but this was 11 years ago I think
Hey Man, The guides on here are super helpful ! I hope you figure it out, I'm not pretty tech savvy myself but I got it figured out with the help here. My post is kind of ironic because I only played Yoko when I would play solo for the same reason you did. If you ever get it up and running let me know if you want to play a few rounds, We can go back and forth as to who has to hold all the items ! I also played Cindy and Kevin on easy mode, Cindy because of the extra herb space.

Samuruzi

Postby Samuruzi » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:49 am

who even Yoko Mains

my new favorite catchphrase. Welcome to Obsrv.

CaptainJam

Postby CaptainJam » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Hate Hate Hate

All kidding aside, welcome dood!

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:39 am

-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

Return to “Introduction”