We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Finally able to play online!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
beardysamuel

Finally able to play online!

Postby beardysamuel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi everyone! First off thanks to the creators of this server, it's great to finally be able to play online! Especially given I'm in the UK and never even had the chance to play Outbreak File 1 online, and unfortunately missed the boat before the big server shutdown of File 2. :(

So, excited to finally play! What are most active times for either game? I'd love a group to play File 1 with especially. :)

King David

Re: Finally able to play online!

Postby King David » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:05 am

I'd like to know too. Got the game set up and installed a few days ago. I've been logging in every day looking for a chance to play but there's usually either no one around or just a handful of people playing hard/very hard scenarios. I'd rather not join those groups as I'm still new and don't want to be a liability to the team.

IronimoTomi

Postby IronimoTomi » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 am

I just found this site and glad there's both OB1 and 2 up here , Haven't been able to play online yet but hope to find people soon

Myrolum

Postby Myrolum » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:53 am

I'm finally able to play as well but I'm nervous about joining a game now since I haven't played in years ^^;

SuperiorTG

Postby SuperiorTG » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:09 pm

I played yesterday and even though i just replayed through RE2, It was tough! Haven't played since the ps2 and honestly that wasn't a great experience on wireless internet.

SuperiorTG

Postby SuperiorTG » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:12 pm

my discord is SuperiorTG! I'm home today so drop my a message . In NYC, but will be on a weird schedule this week so UK may work.

bridges

Postby bridges » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:49 am

So glad that there's both OB1 and 2 up here!
json formatter editor tool, bullet force game

beardysamuel

Postby beardysamuel » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:05 pm

I'm finally able to play as well but I'm nervous about joining a game now since I haven't played in years ^^;
I've jumped right back in with no difficulty lower than hard mode - it comes right back to you. And also I've discovered that this game was definitely made with the harder difficulties in mind for online play. I haven't tried normal mode online but I imagine all challenge is gone haha.

Myrolum

Postby Myrolum » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:42 am

yeah I've played a few games online so far and I'm surprised how quick I was able to relearn the controls :D . I think the maps I have trouble on right now are the last few like Decisions Decisions and End of the Road.

Return to “Introduction”