We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

New to the site and also RE:O online.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Hojo

New to the site and also RE:O online.

Postby Hojo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:09 am

Hello everyone I joined recently in Feb due to someone informing me about the fan made RE: O online aspect.
When I first heard about this I was amazed that such a thing existed and that I could play the game online since during the PS2 days I never had a chance to play online since the EU version of the game had the online component removed from the game so the best part of the game was missing.
First game I get into was an epic game of End of the Road which had our Kevin player get One shotted by the NYX Tyrant which we shot well after death in honour of our lost Kevin.
We then proceeded to go fight the highway version of the boss instead of taking the helicopter and during the fight we kept calling out for Kevin while kicking the bosses ass.
That moment was so great. It had sorrow, anger, drive and just that boss music playing as we fought not just to survive but to avenge Kevin was just so damn good. You can't just get that feeling from most games and I do so hope that one day Capcom decide to bring back Outbreak because a nice stream of DLC with stages and characters for it would make the fans happy and also give Capcom a solid stream of money which is what most companies want now days.
So to everyone here if you are a fan or worked on the project I say nice to meet you and thank you for being apart of a great community that I am proud to join.

Ptaward

Re: New to the site and also RE:O online.

Postby Ptaward » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:01 am

Glad to have you with us

Return to “Introduction”